Mastermind® like game
MASTERMIND® is a registered trademark and an intellectual property of INVICTA PLASTICS Ltd., sublicenced to PRESSMAN TOY, HASBRO and ORDA INDUSTRIES.
This game is not connected to any of the above-mentioned companies and claiming no ownership of the name nor the game play.
Object of the Game
The computer picks a sequence of 4 pegs, each one being one of any of six colors.
The object of the game is to guess the exact positions of the colors in the computer's sequence in as few guesses as possible. After each guess, the computer gives you a score of exact and partial matches.
1. The sequence can contain pegs of colors: red, yellow, green, blue, white, black
2. A color can be used any number of times in the sequence.
3. All four pegs of the secret sequence will contain a color - no blanks/empties are allowed.
4. Each guess must consist of 4 peg colors - no blanks.
5. You have 8 guesses to find the secret sequence.
For each of the pegs in your guess that is the correct color and in the correct position, the computer will give you one small black peg to the right of that move. If you score 4 small black pegs on a guess, you have guessed the secret sequence.
For each of the pegs in your guess that is a correct color in an incorrect position, the computer will give you one small white peg to the right of that move. Together, there will be no more than four small black and white pegs for each move.
If none of the pegs in your guess is of a correct color, you will see no small pegs to the right of that move.
|If the secret|
your guess is...