If you have installed the shockwave plug-in for your webbrowser you will see
the game "mastermind" above.
To play the game:
This game and page was made (somewhere in 1997) by Sander Niemeijer
- Press the black spheres a couple of times to get the color you want.
- When you've selected four different colors press the "go" button.
- In the area on the right you will see your score. White means the number
of right colors and black the number of right colors in the right place.
- When you've finished the game (lost or won) press "go" to play another game.
- Don't bother pressing "exit" because this button only has meaning in the
non-shockwave version. Pressing "exit" will stop the game and then you have
to reload the page to start again.